For AllDigitocracy Media Education Fund
- Information about donors and organizations who give $1,000.00 or more will be kept on file in AllDigitocracy’s South Carolina office and made available upon request. Donors will be listed by contribution range, name, and state of residence. We plan to make the disclaimer clear and prominent enough so that people understand our policy. We will not show the amount that a person contributes, just the range of contribution. No mailing addresses or email addresses will be provided. While we occasionally share our supporter list with like-minded nonprofit organizations, we never include financial and/or donation information. Nor do we ever share email addresses.
- Donations in the aggregate of $2,500 or more will be listed in AllDigitocracy’s Annual Report, which will also appear on AllDigitocracy’s website, listed by contribution range, name, and state of residence. (Donations of under $2,500 may also appear in the Annual Report at the discretion of the Founder and/or CEO.) In addition, this information will be made available upon request.
- Gifts of $2,500 or more from Donor Advised Funds will be listed in the AllDigitocracy Annual Report by the name of the Donor Advised Fund.
- All requests for donor information will be handled by the CEO, in accordance with the framework outlined in this policy. Disclosure may be temporarily suspended when extraordinary circumstances suggest good cause for doing so. The decision to temporarily suspend disclosure will be immediately reported to the Board of Directors.
- We will encourage ALL donors to contribute to AllDigitocracy with the knowledge that we prefer full transparency, but exceptions can be made to permit anonymous donations as follows:
- AllDigitocracy will accept anonymous donations of $25,000 or more only after approval by the Board of Directors.
- In addition, AllDigitocracy will accept anonymous donations of less than $25,000 only after approval of the CEO and Business Manager.
- To assist both the Board of Directors and the Senior Staff in making the decision to accept or reject an anonymous gift, criteria will be developed by the Board of Directors, in consultation with the CEO and business manager, based on actual anonymous donor requests to AllDigitocracy.
- The following disclaimer will appear on all future direct mail and/or online solicitations:
“AllDigitocracy is committed to a policy of open and full transparency and therefore makes information about our funding sources, including individual donors, publicly available; however, anonymous donations may be accepted under certain circumstances upon request of the donor. For more information, please review the Donor Transparency Policy on our website: